- When you join the PTSA you help us support projects, events, and programs that benefit the entire school community!
- Being a PTSA member is an excellent way to show that education is important to you and your family.
- By joining PTSA you are not obligating yourself to take an active volunteer role, but you are helping to support PTSA's goals and objectives.
- PTSA provides several after school clubs which foster enrichment in our students (information coming soon-delayed due to covid-19 restrictions at this time)
- 100% of your tax-deductible donations stay at our school!
- Every dollar counts!
2019/2020 PTSA provided:
- Technology (laptops) Split with school
- Back to school teacher breakfast
- Teacher grants fall and spring
- Cafeteria Table - Split with school
- Bus Driver Appreciation
- Teacher Appreciation Week- Glory Days Family Meal, Cookies, yard signs
- National PTA Reflections Program
- Red Ribbon Week
- Great American Teach-In breakfast and lunch for our guest speakers
Additionally, PTSA provided various after school clubs which foster enrichment in our youth:
Performing Arts Club, Art Club, Stem Club, Lettering & Planner Club, and PAWS (Student Council), which promotes Student Advocacy. We also have a very active PTSA Dad's Club, which includes any father figures: uncles, brothers, etc. Documentation supports that positive father engagement is associated with lower levels of impulsivity, higher ratings of self-control, and better stress tolerance in kids.